The NRIF has a great start in eight-years period with clients from a cross-section of Government: Central, State & with other autonomous bodies to name a few. Viz.
- Planning Commission, Govt. of India;
- National Afforestation and Eco-Development Board, Ministry of Environment & Forest, Govt. of India;
- Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Govt. of India;
- Defence Research Development Organization, Ministry of Defence, GoI;
- Indian National Science Academy;
- National Council of Applied Economic Research;
- National Science and Technology Management Information System Division (NSTMIS), Department of Science & Technology (DST), GoI;
- Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology (CAPART), MoRD, Govt. of India;
- Dept. of Land Resources & Water Management, Govt. of UP, etc.