NRIF Strategy: as a not-for-profit NGO, its experts have been propagating: –
- Shift from conventional volunteerism / traditionally aimed at charity and relief;
- To modern volunteerism striving change in the social, economic and political position of the poor and the deprived;
- Advising the Govt. for “Government – NGO Co-operation” yielding positive results in terms of low costs and down-to-earth participatory management involving local communities;
- NGOs are gradually becoming catalysts for government activities because of cheaper, more efficient-and more at arm’s length-than direct official aid;
- NGOs can also stay too close to the corporate world.